Dis Raps For Hire is a YouTube series created by EpicLLOYD on his main channel. It consists of Lloyd using Dis Raps as a form of revenge for fans who have had something bad done to them by a person or a group of people.
Lloyd has addressed that some of the fans' requests are serious and need help beyond a Dis Rap and have links to hotlines that can fix the problem in the description of each video.
A playlist containing every single Dis Rap created can be found here.
Dis Raps For Hire is a series where fans send Lloyd their stories about a person or a group of people who have done something bad to them, including, but not limited to, bullying, cheating or stealing money. Lloyd will then use the information given in the story and the victim's message to destroy the target in the form of a Dis Rap.
The Dis Raps videos almost always starts with Lloyd doing something normal, until he receives a message with the story. He then becomes angered, which can be seen by his actions (which includes shooting lasers, kicking dogs and defeating bullies) before he actually starts rapping.
List of episodesEdit
- Main list: List of Dis Raps For Hire
- Episode 1: Charles
- Episode 2: Southwest High
- Episode 3: Christian
- Episode 4: Jennifer
- Episode 5: Justin
- Episode 6: James
- Episode 7: Tyrance, William, and Reshad
- Episode 8: Daniel
- Episode 9: Joan
- Episode 10: Momma Metcalf
- Episode 1: Glasscock
- Episode 2: Jason and Ramone
- Episode 3: Nelson, Mark, Steven & Lucas
- Episode 4: EthanAlways
- Episode 5: Diamond
- Episode 6: Jerome
- Season 1, Episode 2 and Season 2, Episode 1 had no certain person to dis—rather, it was a whole bunch.
- This is technically true for Episode 7 and Episode 12 (Season 2, Episode 2) as well.
- Episodes 10, 11 and 14 are the only Dis Raps in which Lloyd does not dis the episode's namesake, rather, he defends the nominal character (ie, Glasscock and Momma Metcalf).
- However, in Episode 14 (Season 2, Episode 4), the person he is dissing shares the same name as the person who sent in the request.